don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Project Reignition - SAGE 2024 Demo

I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT PLAY SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS FOR THREE DAYS

Cool as hell. Very crashy, very freezy, always during a loading screen. But it's so much fun and so addicting that I don't even care [definitely biased though because I'm one of those weird bastards who already likes the original Wii game on it's own]
I dont get why people remake terrible Sonic games to pc, this is a decent remake but it doesnt make Secret Rings suddendly good
H
Hyper rasheed
What about Project 06
AortaPlatinum
AortaPlatinum
Have you actually played it? Fw the skills and try to make a fun build, the Storybook games are action RPGs.
Never really played Sonic and the secret rings but that won't stop me from judging.

It look MUCH better than the original game, and on top of that, and it plays well, if i didn't know anything about the original, i would have thought this was just a normal port of the game, ignoring how much motion controls and slow progression harmed the reputation of the game, If the original wii game played like this, the sad history of the storybook series would have been VERY different.

The only thing i can complain about is the fact that the fisrt time a level is played it will stutter a lot.
Also i guess that auto run shoud be a default option, the game was REALLY built with that in mind, especially considering that Sonic will decide to turn around in completely arbitrary spots, it makes the game a bit unsatisfactory to control.

Now this game really is for everyone who likes Sonic, good job.
Last edited:
Reactions: KumaPaws
KumaPaws
KumaPaws
Thanks for playing! I considered enabling Autorun by default, but ultimately decided against it to make the game more accessible to general players.
However, eventually I want to add enough options so players who want an authentic experience can recreate the original control scheme ^^
Reactions: Arrov
Great stuff, keep it comin'! Polish translation is garbage tho