don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Pizza Tower '19 Plus: SAGE 2024 Demo

Overview

The SAGE 2024 demo for a mod of the original SAGE 2019 demo of "Pizza Tower" that re-imagines the game in a familiar, but new way!

Pizzeria owner, Peppino Spaghetti, is rocking a blue outfit and ready to go to SAGE… again.

THIS DEMO CONTAINS:

• 4 Levels + 1 Bonus Level
  • Cowboy Tasks
  • Time Trials
  • Shields
  • Pizza
  • The Italian guy from Pizza Tower
  • Snick the Porcupine
  • Mr. Incognito
  • and not much more!
The mod is still in its early days so a lot of things may or may not change once the mod is fully complete.

If you'd like to report bugs or discuss things about the mod, join our Discord server! discord.gg/c27NGxSnQg

panic.gif
snick.gif
taunt.gif
treasure.gif

Media

Credits

[PTPTeam Jr]
kaytea42, Director, Artist & Programmer
WillEthelGame101, Director & Programmer
lerp32, Artist & Programmer
Luigio, Level Designer & Playtester
kan.yaeh, Tile Artist & Level Designer
NeigePastel, Additional Artist
dudithebudi, Writer
osp08, Musician & Playtester
Roley, Playtester
Pulstar, Concept Artist & Playtester
Mr. Unown, Playtester & Former Programmer
marioket, Former Programmer & Playtester
Fito, Playtester

[Special Thanks]
BellHop, Former Promotional/Concept Artist
Pizza Crust, Former Artist
Lillian, Former Additional Artist
Tour De Pizza, Creator of Pizza Tower
Dim Widdy, Composer of Tutorial Music
Firelight Technologies Pty Ltd, FMOD Studio

Latest reviews

Absolutely stellar work. Congratulations to everyone involved, loved everything about it.
so fucking cool holy shit
great mod and excellent sprites but,i have a question,why is the 100% not possible?
ive done time attack all p ranks,all normal p ranks,all achievements and got all badges yet,i only got 85%(Now using latest patch)

Attachments

Last edited:

Comments

I LOVE THIS FAN GAME SO MUCH!!!!
got all of the badges, p ranks and cowboy tasks
might even do some purple medals too one day
10 cute snicks out of 10 :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I love the srb2 references with the pure slop intro and the team name pizza tower plus jr which is literally sonic team jr!!! I love this game

YOU SHOULD'VE USE THE SHOOT BUTTON INSTEAD OF THE TAUNT BUTTON FOR THE BREAKDANCE MOVE! IT'S IN THE "BINDINGS" SECTION AND IT SAYS "SHOOT" AND YOU DIDN'T USE THE SHOOT BUTTON FOR KUNG FU AND BREAKDANCE!
(also fix pizzaface having broken textures)

Last edited:
Honestly, this demo was so amazing, and I can see how much passion, talent, and effort went into this. I was in shock of how polished the new sprites were, how much content is packed into this sick demo, and overall how fun it was to play. I love that they added new Cowboy Tasks as well, I love how you can purchase badges from the mysterious Mr. Incognito, and just about everything else. However, there are only two things that I don't like about this demo, and they are very small complaints and don't take away from the fun of playing this. The only things I didn't like about this demo were the fact that in order to unlock the Lap 2 portal, you have to beat the level a first time. Honestly, I was so used to Pizza Tower, I just expected the Lap 2 portal to be unlocked the first time I played it. And, the Ancient Cheese escape was excruciating the first time to get through. I completely forgot that you had to ground pound the bomb in order to get launched upwards, so I was just running around like a buffoon not knowing what to do. But, those are very minor infractions at best, and this demo still has so much work put into it and I couldn't be more thankful. Thank you for making this demo.

there appears to be no link to download the game anymore? i see on itch.io that the game was updated yesterday, so i assume the old version was removed from here, but it seems that the new one wasn't put in its place.

there appears to be no link to download the game anymore? i see on itch.io that the game was updated yesterday, so i assume the old version was removed from here, but it seems that the new one wasn't put in its place.
This should be fixed now, thank you!

Item information

Added by
PTPTeam Jr
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games