don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo Geno 2 the Generals' Orders - SAGE 24 DEMO

Overview

1723684472264.png

Geno 2 is a fast paced platformer with fun obstacles. colorful and expressive enemies and big metroid-vania styled levels!

screenshot g2tgo 8-14-2024.png

Explore the area to collect gems, cherries, and power orbs which will help you progress through the game!

screenshot g2tgo 8-14-2026.png

In this chapter of the story you will take down the weatherman to bring peace to a over run city!

screenshot g2tgo 8-14-2025.png

Controls
Z : jump

X : shoot
S : bash attack
Arrow keys : movement
[ v ] + [ X ] (in air) : bounce shot

[ v ] + [ X ] (on ground) : slide
[ S ] + [ Z ] (or in air): somersault

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! DOWNLOADS !
GAMEJOLT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! UPDATES !
YOUTUBE CHANNEL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comments

I like the wacky character designs! Graphics are really nicely animated, and the environments are pretty. Good use of parallax backgrounds. Music is great. Gameplay is fun and Wario Land-esque. Unless I missed it, it would be nice to have checkpoints added. I made my way to Orange City, died, and got sent back to beginning of the demo. Overall great demo though!

Item information

Added by
Zetabit
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Zetabit

Share this item