~ Why not wishlist the game on Steam today? ~

banana.gif
melon.gif
orange.gif
raspberry.gif
sCherry.gif
strawberry.gif

001.png

Legends of the Five Emotica Shards are told far across the world of Witchfall, so it
would make sense for dastardly villains to seek them out! Meanwhile, five young
adventurers find themselves embarking on a perilous journey to save the day!

002.png

koemigif.gif
koemigif2a.gif

In this demo, you will take control of the adventurous Koemi.
Shoot out her signature POW SPELLS, Air Dash to those hard to reach places!!
003.png

- FULL GAME FEATURES -
- Five Playable characters each with their own abilities!
- Exciting 2D Platforming action that will keep you on your toes!
- Over 40 Colorful and Challenging Stages to master!
- A wide range of mini games to uncover!
- Hundreds of scattered fruits for completionists to find!
- Unlockable Extra Game Modes, Characters and Bonus Content!
- Tons of Collectible Cards to Collect!

banana.gif
melon.gif
orange.gif
raspberry.gif
sCherry.gif
strawberry.gif

Screenshot 2024-07-19 124828.png

Screenshot 2024-07-19 123750.png

Credits

Created and Developed by Baconfish Games
Stage and Scenario Planning by HMorgan
Published by Top Hat Studios
Cutscene Artwork by Zedoodles and Baconfish Games
Music by Synths of Fury
Koemi Voice by Miaz_VA
Fowler Voice by KellyGrnshld

Latest reviews

I rele love this game so far. It has a colorful and cute artstyle. Also, I love the cutscenes and sountracks. It is super fun to play when I want to relax. Koemi has to be my favorite character. Love her. ^^ :emoji_heart:

I always laughing everytime when Jassy appears. XD My only problems so far is still no Frenchy, lol. I'm looking forward to it when the game is in final stage. I would buy it, take my money. XD Best of luck Baconfish and the rest of teams. x :emoji_heart:
  • Love
Reactions: ItsBaconFish
This one is outstanding! The pixel art and cutscene art are so colorful and full of life, The voice actors are doing an amazing job so far, The music gives me an amazing nostalgic feeling of wonder and joy, the game plays amazingly! Everything here is just so wonderful, and I can't wait to see more in the future!
A very pleasant "collectathon"-style 2D sidescroller with gorgeous visuals a lot of personality.
  • Love

Comments

I have to say, it’s an amazing game! The visuals are adorable, and the protagonist is so charming. The controls are really responsive, and boosting on the broom was incredibly fun. The boss battle totally caught me by surprise in a good way! Honestly, it’s pretty much perfect. You introduced both the lore and the characters really well, and it’s clear a lot of care went into this.

The only minor thing for me was the text speed, it felt a bit slow, but that’s just personal preference, not a big issue. I’m super excited to see the full game when it’s done!

I can't tell if it's pronounced Em-oh-tica or Em-ah-tica, and I shall not rest until I get answers.

Really good first impression! I already knew about the vibrant visuals and characters, but what really surprised me was how nice the gameplay felt in my hands; it controls quite well, and the boss at the end was quite challenging for an early boss, but still fair. Only real critiques are a couple QOL thing that should probably be added. The first is some way to disable fullscreen and/or change the display size. The second is being able to fully load individual text boxes by pressing the A button; felt weird to not have it compared to most text-based games.

Item information

Added by
ItsBaconFish
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 17 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item