don't click here

SAGE 2024 - Demo ChromaZone SAGE 2024 - Demo 2

Overview

here are screenshots of the game my game is heavily based on dkc and has been my first big project so sorry for the lack of quality, i started this game when i was 12 and i am now 13.

Thanks for anyone who checks this out as i have been working on this project for 2 years now, so i consider it important to me.
level1.PNG
level2.PNG

Media

The Story of this game starts with a man just taking a casual walk around his home island Prismara Isle although suddenly a unfamiliar Robot native to the island had appeared before him with his flying saucer type machine he flew with. he morphed his body into a ball like shape as he would fly away turning his friends into more or less puppets.

Mission: Get your friends back to normal and get revenge.

Credits

Credits to RetroDev which is the creator of Project 32x for helping model some parts of this game (may be unavailable in this demo)

Latest reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed your game! I especially appreciated the second boss fight and the animations for the enemies! 😁

Attachments

Comments

Nice game! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I like the character and enemy sprites, as well as the backgrounds. Well done! :)

Outside of some rougher parts: huge fan of the potential and visual style shown off here. It has this mix of vibes that reminds me of both 2000s flash games and the super fx chip.

My main issues include: general collision weirdness, the parallax as it currently functions being super disconcerting, and I think the forward warp you do could use smoother camera movement and some sort of animation to make the whole thing feel more natural.

Really excited to see where you take this!

Item information

Added by
DeltaSight
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from DeltaSight