New showcase items

A port of the first level from The Lion King snes.
An attempt to make a fully playable Knuckles in the style of Sonic 3 Beta.
Flame TheManiaac
3.25 star(s) Author rating:
Views
This project's goal is simple: Port as many pre-plus mods as possible. That means Another Emerald Hill Zone, Palmtree Panic, stuff like that. It's a simple task, but the demand far outweighs the supply, so I'm here to give the supply. If you're wondering how it works for stages, I'm using Maniac Editor's special feature: Mass Attribute Adding. That means I can include Encore/Mania filters, and replace the StageConfig so the stage properly works in plus. Maybe a little palette editing, and...
Character Replacement! S1 Sonic for S3: AIR!
mindlessQuartz
Views
Updated
Don't like Sonic's sprites from Sonic 3? No problem! This mod will fix those issues for you! And it comes in 9 flavours: Sonic 1, Sonic 1 (CD Animations), Sonic 1 Beta, Sonic 1 Expanded, Sonic 2, Sonic 2 Expanded, Sonic 3, Sonic 3 Complete's S1 palette and a custom one inspired by early colourings of the needlemouse! S2E's Palette: Kris(Deno) S3C's S1 Palette: Tiddles and the S3C team
  • Featured
Alexandre Martins
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Updated
A fun 2D retro platformer inspired by Sonic games and a game creation system that lets you unleash your creativity!
Trinitroid
4.29 star(s) 7 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Reviews
Updated
The Sonic fangame that everyone will hate... apparently. Sonic and the Mayhem Master is a fan-made story-based RPG game that is set to the world of steampunk.