don't click here

Game Yan's World

Heraga

Green Hill Zone
Aug 13, 2017
E

Hi everyone, I'm very sorry to say that more supplementary content is being shown in places of actual progress. That is because there isn't that much actual progress on the game side being done, rather instead more work being done on the engine is occurring to have the framework and such be user-friendly and also support the VB codeset to make for a much smoother porting process.

I'd also like to clear up some credits as the ones from the first page were very old in comparison to what they are now. Firstly, 98% of the current art so far up to this point has been done by Neweegee who is a close personal friend I have known for a long time know. The art not by Neweegee was instead done by LooneyDude, who contributed to the games Mugshots for dialogue (and will more than likely contributing to a lot more art very soon.) As for the game's concept art, all of it was done by the very talented Radical Dreamcaster. She is also responsible for doing the game's boxart, but assisting her with that is Corral Summer who was known for their work on the Sonic 2 HD project. On the music side, the game contains 36 tracks. 25 of the tracks were done by Jaxcheese who is also a close friend I have known for a long time. Of the remaining 11 tracks, 9 are by Baycun who assisted with the ost to Yo Noid II last year. The remaining two tracks are actually done by me, as piano tracks and experiments I have done. They were arranged by Jaxcheese for the game. Finally, the game's engine framework and key engine programming is now being handled by Mr Potatobadger, although I still intend to help contribute to the programming as well once the engine framework is complete.

Speaking of the engine framework, progress on that should be wrapping up within the next 4-6 weeks, and with that in mind we will resume posting actual in-game screenshots. We are also aiming to release a small level demo this SAGE in the summer, so also be on the lookout for that. Once again, everyone thank you for the support!

Heraga

Green Hill Zone
Aug 13, 2017
E
Hello, I am back with some updates. Here are some assorted entire screen gifs.