Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

OST Who needs some jamming tunes?

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by ScrewStache, May 13, 2019.

1. ScrewStache

ScrewStache E Rank Member

Yo what's popping? I go by the name of ScrewStache. I am a small YouTuber and a musician. I've been making music for over a year now and throughout this year I've made music for 2 Sonic Fan-Games,
    Sonic Duality, and Sonic Calamity.

You can here those tracks here:!

I've also worked on a "scrapped" Fan-Game called "Sonic Islands" This is where you can hear the best music I've ever made!!!

If any of you are working on a game and need a couple tracks or a whole OST, I AM YOUR GUY!
    Feel free to contact me through my email @screwymigo651@gmail.com or through my Twitter
    https://twitter.com/screw_stache

Also feel free to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/screwstache

And last but not least follow my SoundCloud!

2. HyperSonic Fan

HyperSonic Fan D Rank Member

I could use someone to compose some new music for my new engine.

3. Scythe

Scythe E Rank Member

I could use someone for my ost for my sonic game

4. Valeev

Valeev Moderators

I have been following your SoundCloud for a while. So much good job, keep it up!