don't click here

Where can I go to ask for help on fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinLazique

Green Hill Zone
Jul 30, 2018
I realized many websites don't allow you to recruit people so where can I go for help on a fangame?

KevinLazique

Green Hill Zone
Jul 30, 2018
Also since this is allowed: So I had this fan game planned for a while but I haven't been getting the support I need. I started working on it thinking, How hard can it be to program? Of course later I lost all determination to work on it. I really hope and pray that you'll be turned off by the project because of the fact I'm 14. I will be reasonable and mature about the whole thing. In fact I'm aiming for a SAGE 2020/2022 demo release (If they even still do SAGE lol).
I'll be like a supervisor but I will give others a chance to throw in their own ideas as long as we talk about. The reason I'm not programming it is because I know it'll end up lackluster in quality (as you can see from others who make fangames made by people around my age). I'll come up with moves, characters, stages, music choices, and concept art. I'm basically a designer. I need a programmer, artist (for sprites and translating concept art to final art), designers (to revise artwork ideas, balance moves, suggest character movesets), and editor (for video related content like update videos). If you would like to audition for any of these roles PM me on twitter: https://twitter.com/keevlazz?lang=en or send an email to the official email of Sonic Smashers: [email protected]

Great Lange

The Great Lange
Apr 26, 2017
The Land of Waldos
I don't know what made you think this was allowed but it's not. Making a second recruitment thread when the first was locked is even worse. This is a warning.
And I'm going to give you advice on the topic. Recruitment like this is typically frowned upon anywhere because you're making an empty claim of a project to get others to work for you. It would be one thing if you had one or more skills to contribute and a proof of concept, but you're literally asking for a team that does everything for you while you just direct without any experience. No one wants that.

Status
Not open for further replies.