don't click here

What is your favorite Sonic handheld title?

Clouder

The one and only
Aug 29, 2017
I'm gonna have to say Sonic Battle. I enjoyed the story, the dialogue, the music, and even the gameplay (even if it was hilariously easy to cheat the system by just plain spamming or simply charging up your KO move repeatedly instead of actually attacking.) I like Advance and Rush as well, but for the top spot? Battle will always have its place in my heart.

Reactions: InstantSonic

Neo Hazard

Green Hill Zone
Apr 26, 2017
On a SEGA system, Triple Trouble is the best, easily.
But on any handheld? Sonic Advance. First one is the only good one.

InstantSonic

Green Hill Zone
Apr 27, 2017
I think my favorite Sonic handheld game was Sonic 3 & Knuckles on the nomad, just because of thinking how crazy it would look playing that lmao

But seriously, I like any of the portable games that presented themselves well with what felt like unique content. If you want to talk about my favorite portable game, it was the VMU. It allowed me to take something to school as a class break time killer, and allowed me to relate to others who could have possibly been a fan of Sonic as well. Helped me in finding some cool friends to have.

InstantSonic

Green Hill Zone
Apr 27, 2017
Man no love for Sonic Rivals anyone? Lol
To me Sonic Rivals is awesome and one of my favorite handheld titles. Sorry but I just love playing my Psp games
@Katzu Niku and I met up with @Volg Shan at a convention recently, where her and I tried Sonic Rivals 2, since Volg was so kind to have brought it on a PSTV with him. I have never had such a horrible time controlling a two dimensional Sonic game let alone being "challenged" by CPU opponents that are inhumanly reflexive, go through objects, etcetera. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the PSTV since I had no problems whatsoever controlling the other games he had installed. We played a couple rounds, and after passing the controller around the room several times, we all gave up and went to lunch.

EmeraldDebug

Press Start Screen
Oct 2, 2018
I liked the sonic advance series.

I tried to like sonic lost world. It wasn't bad but it was a little broken and tedious at times. I enjoyed it anyway.

WizToad

Marble Zone
Apr 13, 2018
UK
I thought Sonic Advance was really cool. Easily the best game in the trilogy in my opinion.

GuilhermeBMotta

Marble Zone
Jul 25, 2018
Brazil
Sonic Battle was my childhood. I remember holding the box of the game before going to school, playing it before, during and after school. I remember leaving the gameboy on for days on many instances because it was an used game and it didn't save (Sonic Battle uses a battery to sync information I guess). Rush Adventure was one that marked a certain vacation when I was a teen, and I only played the first Rush relatively recently. So I like these three

xinconety

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I like all of them, absolutely all of them, sonic boom {except the broken glass, which gives me headaches just thinking about it}, sonic advance trilogy, sonic chaos, sonic maze, sonic blast from game gear, pocket adventure, triple trouble, ................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..etc

botebot

Green Hill Zone
Jan 5, 2020
My favorite is a draw between Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal and Sonic Boom Fire and Ice! Its like a blend between what I like about Crash and Sonic and Im all for it!

Reactions: xinconety