don't click here

Fan Game Tails Adventures: The Northern Isles(formerly Tails Adventures Redeux)

Graystripe2000

Green Hill Zone
Aug 21, 2020
Hi there. Today, I decided to take a break from my own original game Prototype, Project MUTANT, and make a small fangame, a remake of the first level of Tails Adventures, Poloy Forest, in Clickteam Fusion. Enjoy the barebones screenshots I have so far. Today was mostly spent making sure the mechanics work. That’s why it’s barebones right now.

Attachments

Last edited:

SmashJumperZ

Press Start Screen
Oct 28, 2020
Hi there. Today, I decided to take a break from my own original game Prototype, Project MUTANT, and make a small fangame, a remake of the first level of Tails Adventures, Poloy Forest, in Clickteam Fusion. Enjoy the barebones screenshots I have so far. Today was mostly spent making sure the mechanics work. That’s why it’s barebones right now.
I could help you out

Graystripe2000

Green Hill Zone
Aug 21, 2020
Bump. So, after a while, I decided to try doing the art myself, since there seems to hardly be anyone interested in the arts position, and, well, that didn’t turn out well. So, I decided to borrow sprites from the Spriters’ Resource, and eventually decided to scrap the remake idea and just make this more it’s own thing. The game is now Tails Adventures: The Northern Isles. Have a looky at screens of the tutorial level.

Attachments

Reactions: xinconety