don't click here

Sonic Worlds Bacon 1.0

BaconEgg

Green Hill Zone
Apr 3, 2018
So I’ve recently joined this community and I don’t have much experience. I decided my first project should be something simple so I decided to work on a new version of Sonic Worlds. This version includes a few improvements I thought were important.

•Updated 16:9 resolution for HD displays
•The Dropdash from Sonic Mania
•Shadow can no longer perform an air dash while jumping from a wall (This prevents him from wall climbing)
•Knuckles climbing animation plays out correctly
•Rotation mode changed to 1 (Same rotation as Mania)
•Miles is changed to Tails on the character select (Who actually calls him Miles anyway?)

That’s about it.
So to download this version just click this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywnva1xi984qcv1/SonicWorldsDeltaV1.6.0.zip?dl=0

Reactions: ForgottenAce156

Great Lange

The Great Lange
Apr 26, 2017
The Land of Waldos
Hey BaconEgg, welcome. It looks like you may have added some good features to Worlds, but understand that it's officially maintained by certain people, and they determine version numbers with official releases. You're welcome to release your own branch under a different subtitle (like "Simple Sonic Worlds" or "Sonic Worlds Delta" did), but leave core versions to the Worlds team. You can also submit your features under a request for inclusion in Worlds in a new version.

BaconEgg

Green Hill Zone
Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for replying. I thought this project was long abandoned! Anyway I wouldn’t call this an official build but if you’re on the team you’re welcome to clean up my version and release it officially. Also I know that 1.5 is the last major version, so yeah... Anyway I know how to manipulate the code of Sonic Worlds now so It’d be an honor if I could help out with development.