don't click here

Fan Game Sonic TI-Blast for the TI-84+

oxiti8

Green Hill Zone
Dec 10, 2020
oxiti8.neocities.org
Hello all!
Today I'd like to show off something I've been working on and off of for the past 2-3 Months: Sonic TI-Blast!
Sonic TI-Blast is an action game made for the TI-83+/TI-84+ and TI-84+ CE graphing calculators in TI-BASIC. It takes place a few years after the events of Sonic 3D Blast, and is heavily inspired by said game. It currently features:
- Four levels (Soon to be five), including 1 boss fight
- 2 extra modes, those being Endless mode- where you can collect Rings to your heart's content- and Hard mode- a mode for those wanting more of a challenge.
- An autosave feature
- 2 Different endings
- Full compatibility with MirageOS and DoorsCS7

As of V1.2.4, I'd say the game is about 45-50% complete.

You can find Sonic TI-Blast on GitHub here, as well as on cemetech, ticalc.org(The version found here is generally more likely to be out of date compared to the other sites though), and TiPlanet.

If you have any suggestions on how this game could be improved, want to help with the game, or have any other comments on the matter, don't be shy about letting me know!

• Wow
Reactions: xinconety

oxiti8

Green Hill Zone
Dec 10, 2020
oxiti8.neocities.org
Sonic TI-Blast V1.3.1 is out!

It includes:
- Panel Panic Zone Act 2
- Act transition screen changes, plus the addition of color on the CE version!

V1.3.1 is available NOW on GitHub and TI-Planet, and will be available on Cemetech and ticalc.org shortly.

A note about the ticalc.org release:
The ticalc.org release is split into two versions: The TI-83+/TI-84+ version(BLAST and BLASTMP), and the TI-84+ CE version(BLASTCE), going by Sonic TI-Blast CE. The actual program files included in both versions on ticalc.org will continue to be identical to the combined releases on Cemetech/TI-planet/GitHub (minus the README.txt), just split apart. Also of note: the TI-83+/TI-84+ version will still be available here on ticalc.org as usual.

As usual, let me know what you think of the new additions or about any bugs you find in this thread.

Last edited: