Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Fan Game Sonic The Forgotten Classics

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by Blantados, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Blantados

Blantados Sonic Fan

Hey guys! Me and my team are trying to create a fan game called Sonic The Forgotten Classics. This fangame aims to bring back and remix the classic but not as popular zones from Sonic 1 to Sonic 3 & Knuckles such as Emerald Hill Zone and Scrap Brain Zone. This game also tries to add in brand new levels with completely new gimmicks. Right now I'm looking for some people to help me with the development of this fan game. I'm looking for some Sprite makers, music makers, artists, and coders (specifically one with knowledge of Game Maker). Anyways, if you want to help with the development of this game, you can message me and then show me an example of your work. Other than that, post any comments you have about this game in the comments. That's all for now folks. Stay tuned!

2. WizToad

WizToad Wait who's this guy?

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to ask people for help on your fangame here. It says that in the forum guidelines.

3. Blantados

Blantados Sonic Fan

Do you have any suggestions on where I could ask?

4. MysteryFoxYT

MysteryFoxYT E Rank Member

I think you could probably go to twitter or facebook or something like that but i'm not sure.