don't click here

Music Sonic Piano Collections

philipawalker

Working on Sonic Piano Collections
Mar 30, 2018
Hi everyone! I've been a lifelong fan of retro Sonic games. Growing up, one of the only games I ever played alongside my dad was Sonic, and I came to love the games, the memories that came along with them, and most of all - the music. Nowadays I enjoy using my abilities on the piano to create unique arrangements of music that I love. The Sonic the Hedgehog Piano Collections project aims to bring professional grade piano arrangement to classic Sonic the Hedgehog tunes in a variety of musical styles, based upon whatever fits each song best. For now, I'll be arranging music specifically Sonic 1 and 2, but I may branch out further in the future. For now, I'd like to share the first work in this project with all of you. If you guys happen to like my work, I'd love to contribute to one of your future projects through my music.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Piano Collections
--------------------
Track 1
Aquatic Ruin Zone (Sonic 2)

This arrangement of Aquatic Ruin Zone features both elements of classical and jazz piano.
The mood shifts from playful tango, to dramatic and powerful, to soft and sentimental.
I hope you enjoy it.