don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Maps (ABH Rush Engine 1.5.T)

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
You guys need to speak English in any case. We have a rule about it.
I know, but our subject has nothing to do with this fangame and if someone asks me in Portuguese I'll respond in Portuguese, and if someone asks in English I'll respond in English, or can't I?

Reactions: Pallav

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
I know, but our subject has nothing to do with this fangame and if someone asks me in Portuguese I'll respond in Portuguese, and if someone asks in English I'll respond in English, or can't I?
I'm sorry, but it's not OK. As rules speak, "This is an English speaking forums. As such you should be expected to know English."

However, we wouldn't stop you to use the native language in private messages. I think this would be fair.

candice

old dawg
Nov 5, 2021
Download: www.mediafire.com/file/j4mot0napcd2aux/Sonic_Maps.apk/file
Open Source: www.mediafire.com/file/8zxxhrb9w6snqq1/ABH-Rush+Engine+1.5.T2.zip/file
Lite Version: www.mediafire.com/file/2ct3dutlz7t2zwf/Sonic_Maps_Lite_Version.apk/file
if you want to share this game, use this link (required):
https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/threads/sonic-maps-abh-rush-engine-1-5-t.608/

S:Jump
A:Boost
Y:Sonic/Shadow:Change Character
Tails/Sonic Unleashed:Restart
W:LightDash/SuperForm(50 Rings)
Down+D:Stomp

Port/Game by GdGohan
Engine by ABH:

View attachment 11370View attachment 11371View attachment 11372View attachment 11374View attachment 11375View attachment 11376View attachment 11379View attachment 11380View attachment 11381

----------------- SONIC UNLEASHED SPRITES RIP -----------------
CREDITS The sprites and tiles contained within were originally created by Gameloft for SEGA and Sonic Team. The rip was created via an automated process by Techokami and Ninji (aka Treeki). Credits to Techokami, Ninji, SEGA, Sonic Team, and Gameloft.
--------------------------------------READ--------------------------------------------
I used the ABH Rush Engine, but I made this game (Like Maps, Sonic Unleashed Character)
It was ripped using kemulator

candice

old dawg
Nov 5, 2021
with this is it possible to make mods in java games? I wanted to make a sonic unleased java mod
Yes. You can. First save what things you want. Then extract the game, because .jar can be extracted easily. Then you can see many sprites. Then replace the sprites with saved images. Note: the sprites you saved should have the same height in the extracted game. If you can only see .file, then you cant replace images. But this was a official sonic game for mobile.

Last edited:

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
Yes. You can. First save what things you want. Then extract the game, because .jar can be extracted easily. Then you can see many sprites. Then replace the sprites with saved images. Note: the sprites you saved should have the same height in the extracted game. If you can only see .file, then you cant replace images. But this was a official sonic game for mobile.
the images are in the files with numbers