don't click here

Fan Game Sonic LaserDisc Project

AB7887

Green Hill Zone
Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone

I would like to share with you my fan game project. It is called Sonic LaserDisc and it is a tribute to Sonic CD.
I've added some ideas in order to have a Sonic Game with exploration and puzzle based on time travel.

The game will feature 7 main zones and some "Finals" zones and bosses

In each main zone Player will have to follow 5 steps in order to complete the game at 100%
1) Go through the zone to unlock next zone
2) Finish the zone with 50 rings to open a Time warp to the (bad) future
3) Go through the zone in the bad future and beat Robotnik to unlock full Time Travel capacity
4) Find Robotnik's Machine hidden in the past to make a good future in the zone (Player may have to solve puzzles based on time travel)
5) Go to the (good) future and win the "Emerald Race" (Time Attack) to get a Chaos Emerald

In addition, there will be a 3 differents powers to unlock in the game. Those power will allow player to use items like Electric Shield or Bubble Shield that will be mandatory to go in some parts of the game.
Player will also be able to teleport in order to go back to already visited zones with unlocked powers.

Here is my Youtube channel where I will share presentations videos of the projects:

I've no website. I share the first level Demo here. To test it just unzip it on launch "Sonic LaserDisc.exe".

See ReadMe File for full credits.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Attachments

Reactions: xinconety

savameatboy

Press Start Screen
Aug 3, 2023
sonic laserdisc project haves 2 bosses! is awesome! sonic laserdisc project is my favourite!

savameatboy

Press Start Screen
Aug 3, 2023
sonic laserdisc project it haves 2 bosses! sonic laserdisc project is my favourite! and sonic fear 2 is awe so my favourite!