Game Sonic GT - Finished Development

Greedy_Raider

Marble Zone
Sep 7, 2018
As SAGE 2020 ends, we are prodly to say we are coming to a close on Sonic GT development.
It's been an honor and finishing this project makes me really happy and I will take everything I learned along the way, and work on my next game :)

xinconety

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 8, 2020
As SAGE 2020 ends, we are prodly to say we are coming to a close on Sonic GT development.
It's been an honor and finishing this project makes me really happy and I will take everything I learned along the way, and work on my next game :)

I wonder what the next game will be

Reactions: Wolfshadowj

Wolfshadowj

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2020
I love this game! Thank you so much! Are you thinking about giving Shadow a slight buff? It might be nice if his chaos kick kept your momentum because as of right now it kind of stops you dead in your tracks. Thank you for creating this amazing game! Sorry for bothering you.

• Love
Reactions: xinconety

RetroRespecter

Green Hill Zone
Sep 8, 2017
You did well. My critque is that Sonic does acts out of character in some scenes. He's laid back, but he cares for his friends.

WarpSonic

Green Hill Zone
Jul 19, 2020
I love this game! Thank you so much! Are you thinking about giving Shadow a slight buff? It might be nice if his chaos kick kept your momentum because as of right now it kind of stops you dead in your tracks. Thank you for creating this amazing game! Sorry for bothering you.
Wouldn't it then be just like the homing attack?

eMorph

Stuck in Marble Zone Act 3
Dec 5, 2019
Could you please compile a Linux binary? Wine and Proton seem to be ineffective at running this particular Unity implementation, giving me only a black screen.

ExtremeRacer879

Press Start Screen
Oct 31, 2020
Guess i found a glitch. 20210115095808_1.jpg
To achieve this, chose Super sonic (if you have all chaos emeralds), go to the tutorial stage. In the light speed dash part, do a light speed dash and boom! you're earning rings infinitely! the more you light speed dash, the more rings you get per second.

• Haha
Reactions: xinconety

xinconety

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 8, 2020
Guess i found a glitch. View attachment 9938
To achieve this, chose Super sonic (if you have all chaos emeralds), go to the tutorial stage. In the light speed dash part, do a light speed dash and boom! you're earning rings infinitely! the more you light speed dash, the more rings you get per second.
this error is quite useful in my opinion