don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Encore

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
More zones to run around in? How big will this game be?
Oil Ocean is the last, im adding, so there will be 5 zones, Angel island, Icecap, Mystic Cave, Aqua Lake, Oil Ocean, with 2 levels per zone so 10 levels all up. i may add a tutorial level and possibly add a secret level.

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
been a while since i updated this, but I'm all but done revamping ice cap, both acts are 99% done just some final testing jet is just my test character. and im aware of snow its for performance testing my end as it wont work in builds for some reason

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
Here's a peek of the revised Angel island to give you an idea of the extent of the revisons

RetroRespecter

Green Hill Zone
Sep 8, 2017
You could always ask for help here (if you didn't do that one already). I'm sure there are many talented programmers who would love to see this come to fruition.

Reactions: lordgimpet

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
You could always ask for help here (if you didn't do that one already). I'm sure there are many talented programmers who would love to see this come to fruition.
I really should just not sure where or how to asks to be honest. I'm also a little cautious too as I've been stung already on this project with some making promises and failing to deliver, or trying to wrangle what they can just for their own needs