don't click here

Fan Game Sonic - Downsized (recruiting)

VioApollo

Vio*Vio
Jan 6, 2023
Tiny Village
Hi there everyone on the SFGHQ Forums. My name is VioApollo, but you may call me Vio, or Apollo or Violet for short. I've been using this site for years, coming here for each contest, or just to look around at all the fan made content. I've been in the community for years and have always wanted to be in charge of a Fan Game, and so after a few years of planning on Level Themes, the overall story and the game's main attraction, here we are with Project Downsized:

A Sonic Fan Game with the theme of "Shrinking Sonic" with level theme such as, Gigantic City Streets, Running from Sewer Dwellers, Giant House Pet Bosses, Running though a Hot Wheels track in a Kid's Bedroom: and many more. I made this thread just in case people were interested in helping me with this project. I have no skill using any game maker or know how to program, but I know what I want in this project, an will be willing to learn from teammates, as well as direct.

If Interested, please contact me here or on my discord. And please, I'd like to bring in mature and responsible team members if possible. This is a serious project.

Thank You For Your Time!

Game Theme
The overall theme of the game comes from the idea of shrinking down Sonic, and his perspective as he is shrunk down; and is tasked to stop Eggman from perfecting his Shrink Ray. Players should expect to speed though various humongous stage environments in a 2D Formula with or without boosting! Traverse though forests, large city streets, sewers, a Suburban Household, and more.

Last edited: