Sonic Burnout! (GMate Engine, In Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonic

Green Hill Zone
Sep 21, 2020
This is really cool! Thank you so much! I'll be happy to receive some more music like this. I'll post the music I would like you to remix into a different style!

SuperSonic

Green Hill Zone
Sep 21, 2020
Well, I've only just started, and I'm actually thinking f switching to the Sonic Worlds Engine. Just because I'm still just learning coding. So this project is going to take a while, since I'm the only one working on it.

SuperSonic

Green Hill Zone
Sep 21, 2020
Look, I need help.

I need some level design artists, character sprite artists, artists that will help me with publicity, and some music composers, because right now, all I'm getting is nothing but stuff off the internet. Sorry, but if I don't get help soon, I'm not sure this project will survive.

-SuperSonic

DJ Stompaddict

Green Hill Zone
Nov 10, 2020
Dallas, Tx
soundcloud.com
You have one music composer right here and I know other music composers that would love to help if I told them about the project. They would also give you publicity, but the only thing is you need to find is sprite designers and make some headway on the project, get a prototype going so I can show people. I know one producer who is also a graphic designer, I can hit up all my connections but I just need something to show.

Reactions: SuperSonic

xinconety

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 8, 2020
Look, I need help.

I need some level design artists, character sprite artists, artists that will help me with publicity, and some music composers, because right now, all I'm getting is nothing but stuff off the internet. Sorry, but if I don't get help soon, I'm not sure this project will survive.

-SuperSonic
I've posted a thread asking for help, don't worry, I'll find someone for you

xinconety

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 8, 2020
The NEROX PLAY user can help us, he has a youtube channel, he can record a video of the project, so people will come to download the game

SuperSonic

Green Hill Zone
Sep 21, 2020
Hello all,
I think using Game Maker 8 isn't working very well for me. There is a whole new coding language to learn, GML. So, as of today, I will be using Click Steam Developer 2.5, with the Sonic Worlds Engine! I've seen tutorials and seen how simple it is to use. I also this this Engine is more stable and smooth. The community seem to be good, so I've heard. So this project is still up and running! Well, I still can use some concept artists, sprite designers, and someone that can help me make cinematic cut scenes. Thank you all for your help and tremendous support. I will continue to give updates on what I'm working on, and also to check up on the resouces I need.

-SuperSonic

• Wow
Reactions: xinconety
Status
Not open for further replies.