don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Requeset (fka Sonic Blue Blur)

fwugFaz

Ring Rush!!
Jul 31, 2020
Rampant Flower Zone
Ok so Sonic Requeset is going to have a new demo at SAGE 2023, but apparently, idk how but Razor & Zenon were able to access the game page, despite the game's page being private due to it being a SAGE Entry. If someone around, maybe staff if they see this, can tell me how this leak happened, that would be nice.

If anything, they actually played a buggy build of the game that I'm currently fixing, but this build is NOT available for download, it never was, and shouldn't be until SAGE starts.

Reactions: New Vick

New Vick

Press Start Screen
Feb 11, 2020
Okay, after testing these builds and observing the SAGE preview I can confirm that this will be one more for my list that deserves to have its full version, being interesting to see the capacity of the Max framework to support it.

fwugFaz

Ring Rush!!
Jul 31, 2020
Rampant Flower Zone
New Wildflower Ruins Zone Screenshots. Been focusing more on this zone for the next demo.

That and the snow level, Everest Peak Zone, as well as Molten Foundry Zone 3 should all be in the next demo, which may take some time since its 2 full zones I need to develop, as well as an act of MFZ.

Also I have a playlist of music from Sonic Requeset on my YouTube that occasionally gets updated. If you wanna listen to it, here's the playlist.

Back into the void I go........

Dark04

Asshole
Aug 26, 2019
Hey, I played sage demo and I really enjoyed it. Its really nice to see a very simple passion project, great job dude! Can't wait to see more :D also do you have discord?

fwugFaz

Ring Rush!!
Jul 31, 2020
Rampant Flower Zone
It's been a minuite. I keep forgetting this forum exists.
Anyways, here something I just cooked up, a new design for the Molten Foundry Mini-Boss.

Enjoy!