don't click here

Fan Game **DELETED**

WizToad

Marble Zone
Apr 13, 2018
UK
Honestly, while the screenshots do look very promising so far, I don't really see what you're trying to achieve with this game. It just seems like another Classic game/Mania wanna-be without a real gimmick here. I feel like you could probably try and make this game a bit more unique somehow without following all of the basic tropes some other fangame follow these days.

Reactions: Nihil

Nihil

Core's Creator
Jan 25, 2019
Brazil
twitter.com
Honestly, while the screenshots do look very promising so far, I don't really see what you're trying to achieve with this game. It just seems like another Classic game/Mania wanna-be without a real gimmick here. I feel like you could probably try and make this game a bit more unique somehow without following all of the basic tropes some other fangame follow these days.
Good point, thanks. I don't wanna make just another classic Sonic fangame, but Sonic Mania is the main inspiration of this game. I want to remake three of the classic Sonic levels (Labyrinth, Metropolis and Mystic Cave) and make five other original levels, but I don't have the original graphics to do that and doing this alone it's so hard. I am trying to do something great with the classic levels to get help of the community to create something new... Well, I will implement other things too, but this is a surprise for now.

Last edited: