Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Fan Game Sonic 3D looping and dynamic gravity in UE4

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by Toinho, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Toinho

Toinho E Rank Member

I did this to test some sonic mechanics in 3d, like looping and directional gravity.

2. Toinho

Toinho E Rank Member

I did an update to make the camera rotate just in some specific grounds or gravity fields.

3. Gmadador

Gmadador E Rank Member

Wow, that's really neat! Is this all done in blueprints?

4. Metalsonic3

Metalsonic3 E Rank Member

While Sonic Lost World is ofcourse thing, those gravity tubes really remind me of Sonic Adventure 2, except not broken haha

5. Greedy_Raider

Greedy_Raider E Rank Member

Hey great work! if you'd like an opinion, i feel that the jumps are pretty "Floaty"you might want to make the acceleration higher on the start and while falling go faster to feel better ya know?
    :)