don't click here

Fan Game Sonic 3D Blitz (testers wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaa

Green Hill Zone
Oct 11, 2021
Ontario
Hello I'd be interested in testing the game! Looking at the thread, I understand if there's already plenty of testers though

Zackry23

man with the plan
Jan 23, 2022
Sonic 3D Blitz

View attachment 5428

View attachment 5429

View attachment 5430

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Wanted to share something I've been working. Actually started this project about 6/7 years ago. It's been a long dormant project, but been able to pick it up again the last few months with a bit of extra free time.

3D Blitz is a fan game heavily inspired by the old SegaSonic arcade game, built with the phaser game engine, but without the need for a tracker ball and arcade machine.

Currently I've got a rough game with 5 stages and I'm looking to get a few people onboard to test the game and get some feedback.

It's a web based game, so anyone can test it. You'll just need a keyboard and web browser. If you're interested just let me know here. I'll probably set something on discord to share details on how to access (assuming thats all the rage these days?)
i Will join if I can this game looks cool!

OldGamerNewWorld

Just an old gamer in a new world of gaming.
Oct 11, 2019
This game was dame good to play, I had a lot of fun to the creator(s) who made this, amazing job had a blast with this project a lot of fun thanks for the amazing project.

MysteryFoxYT

Green Hill Zone
Oct 11, 2018
I had seen this game before on a website, is that website still up? Also I'm glad to here that this project is still going; keep up the good work!

DJCARS

Emerald Hill Zone
Apr 6, 2022
I'd be happy to test this to see if there are any bugs or audio glitches!

HyperMarioKart

Better than GBA
Nov 14, 2020
I will follow this with my life. It looks good and SegaSonic is an underrated game that deserves more love. Yes, I will test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.