don't click here

Fan Game Sonic 3D Blitz (testers wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyMiya

Press Start Screen
Jul 21, 2020
Hi! your project looks very interesting, if you are still looking for testers I would like to try it :)

cap45

Green Hill Zone
Jul 6, 2020
Hi all. Thanks for all the offers to test it, glad to see all the interest. I'm currently working my way through some early feedback, level updates and bug fixes. Once I get through these I'll distribute a link to as many people as I can to try it out. Should be within the week.

cap45

Green Hill Zone
Jul 6, 2020
Hey everyone.

So I've just uploaded a recent batch of updates to where the game is hosted. I was going private message around a link to everyone, but after an extended pandemic work vacation, I'm now back on the 9 to 5. So I'll just being make the link public on my discord channel which you can check out here https://discord.gg/A8aSU9Y

I do have plans to introduce new gimmicks and make the level designed more varied. But it's not clear how much I'll get done in the run up to SAGE, so I'm quite happy for people to plow through what I've built so far.

It's not the perfect and control system is a bit different. But once you get the hang of it, hopefully you enjoy it half as much as I've done making it. I've always wanted to put something out there for SAGE and it's been a small labour of love during lockdown that has certainly kept me sane.

Bellenttier

Press Start Screen
Oct 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "cap45, publicación: 3796, miembro: 10153"]
Sonic 3D Blitz

View attachment 5428

View attachment 5429

View attachment 5430

Hola a todos, acechador desde hace mucho tiempo, póster por primera vez.

Quería compartir algo en lo que estuve trabajando. En realidad, comencé este proyecto hace unos 6/7 años. Ha sido un proyecto inactivo durante mucho tiempo, pero he podido retomarlo en los últimos meses con un poco de tiempo libre adicional.

3D Blitz es un juego para fanáticos fuertemente inspirado en el antiguo juego de arcade SegaSonic, construido con el motor de juego de fase, pero sin la necesidad de una bola de seguimiento y una máquina de arcade.

Actualmente tengo un juego difícil con 5 etapas y estoy buscando que algunas personas se unan para probar el juego y obtener comentarios.

Es un juego basado en la web, por lo que cualquiera puede probarlo. Solo necesitará un teclado y un navegador web. Si estás interesado, házmelo saber aquí. Probablemente estableceré algo en discordia para compartir detalles sobre cómo acceder (¿asumiendo que eso está de moda en estos días?)
[/CITAR]
amigo me gustaria jugar me pasas las descarga gracias

Motix

Press Start Screen
Nov 30, 2021
Sonic 3D Blitz

View attachment 5428

View attachment 5429

View attachment 5430

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Wanted to share something I've been working. Actually started this project about 6/7 years ago. It's been a long dormant project, but been able to pick it up again the last few months with a bit of extra free time.

3D Blitz is a fan game heavily inspired by the old SegaSonic arcade game, built with the phaser game engine, but without the need for a tracker ball and arcade machine.

Currently I've got a rough game with 5 stages and I'm looking to get a few people onboard to test the game and get some feedback.

It's a web based game, so anyone can test it. You'll just need a keyboard and web browser. If you're interested just let me know here. I'll probably set something on discord to share details on how to access (assuming thats all the rage these days?)
yo could i test yo game pls

Status
Not open for further replies.