don't click here

Fan Game Sonic 3D Blitz (testers wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cap45

Green Hill Zone
Jul 6, 2020
Sonic 3D Blitz

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Wanted to share something I've been working. Actually started this project about 6/7 years ago. It's been a long dormant project, but been able to pick it up again the last few months with a bit of extra free time.

3D Blitz is a fan game heavily inspired by the old SegaSonic arcade game, built with the phaser game engine, but without the need for a tracker ball and arcade machine.

Currently I've got a rough game with 5 stages and I'm looking to get a few people onboard to test the game and get some feedback.

It's a web based game, so anyone can test it. You'll just need a keyboard and web browser. If you're interested just let me know here. I'll probably set something on discord to share details on how to access (assuming thats all the rage these days?)

Campers

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2020
a suggestion: reducing badniks colors to reduce their contrast in order to make them blend better among the Segasonic art style.
Anyway, can't wait for playing a build of your work, it's rare to see an isometric Sonic nowadays ^^

Deadlyname15

B-B-B-B-B Boogers
Jul 21, 2020
What's Popping? I'd really enjoy trying out this Fan Game! I've always been interested in SegaSonic Arcade, and this looks like an awesome thing with a lot of potential!

Burst!

Green Hill Zone
Oct 4, 2017
Hello! I'd love to test the game, if it's possible. It looks fun from the screenshots!

Blankoy

Green Hill Zone
Jul 21, 2020
Hey, I am a big fan of Sonic and I would love to try the game out, it looks exactly like something I would have fun playing!

hibnotix

Press Start Screen
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Cap, this project looks amazing,

I'd like to put myself and S-TWO forward for testing this game out. We've been speedrunning SegaSonic the Hedgehog for the past 5 months and have enjoyed bringing it to some more general attention from the general public through speedrun events. It's such a quirky little game, and to see an attempt of encapsulating that charm into a fan-project is super exciting. If you think we're the right sort of people you are looking for, then we'd be honoured to put the game through it's paces.

Cheers,
Hibnotix

tydany

Green Hill Zone
Jul 21, 2020
twitter.com
Hello Cap, I've loved the progress you and your team have done and I would love to test your game and give feedback. My Discord is Tydany#5794 to share with me if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.