Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

SAGE 2018 download issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rainbowmon, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Rainbowmon

Rainbowmon E Rank Member

Alright, so I have an... Odd issue. You know how some of the SAGE 2018 entries' download links are hosted on this site directly, through the attachments feature? Yeah, well, anytime I attempt to download them from the attachment link, it always restarts automatically after a little while. And I'm only having issues with the ones hosted directly on here; for the ones hosted on MediaFire, MEGA, etc. I'm not having any issues at all. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

2. Modern

Modern what tu hecc is modern!1!1!1

I've been having a similar issue as well, and a friend who tried to download and play my mod also had their download suddenly restart.

3. Rainbowmon

Rainbowmon E Rank Member

Huh. Well, at least it isn't just me. For me it usually seems to happen around 20ish MB. *sigh* It's really weird and annoying; I want to try out a lot of things here, but I can't check them out if I can't download them.

4. Modern

Modern what tu hecc is modern!1!1!1

I actually consulted some peeps on the discord about this, it's apparently due to high traffic volumes on the server (so many people downloading so many different things)

5. Rainbowmon

Rainbowmon E Rank Member

That was RedHotSonic's guess when I tagged him on Twitter asking if he might have any suggestions. Thanks, though!