don't click here

SAGE 2018 download issue

Rainbowmon

Of The Care-monic Spirits
May 6, 2018
twitter.com
Alright, so I have an... Odd issue. You know how some of the SAGE 2018 entries' download links are hosted on this site directly, through the attachments feature? Yeah, well, anytime I attempt to download them from the attachment link, it always restarts automatically after a little while. And I'm only having issues with the ones hosted directly on here; for the ones hosted on MediaFire, MEGA, etc. I'm not having any issues at all. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Modern

what tu hecc is modern!1!1!1
Aug 10, 2018
I've been having a similar issue as well, and a friend who tried to download and play my mod also had their download suddenly restart.

Rainbowmon

Of The Care-monic Spirits
May 6, 2018
twitter.com
Huh. Well, at least it isn't just me. For me it usually seems to happen around 20ish MB. *sigh* It's really weird and annoying; I want to try out a lot of things here, but I can't check them out if I can't download them.

Modern

what tu hecc is modern!1!1!1
Aug 10, 2018
I actually consulted some peeps on the discord about this, it's apparently due to high traffic volumes on the server (so many people downloading so many different things)