don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

FoxConED (Egor The Cat)

Green Hill Zone
Feb 11, 2018

Reborn in flames like a phonenix, reforged, as if by Hephaestus himself, Hellfire Saga is back on SHC, and better than ever.
See you this Contest Week!

Apollyon

Green Hill Zone
Oct 28, 2019
7248E976-C222-486D-9034-3546DBD8CC7F.png
Splash Hill zone mod I canned half a year ago but decided to pick up again, now using new tiles provided by a pal on the discord

Reactions: Swagic96

Campers

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2020
Some screens from unlockable levels from BrazSonic 20XX Demo. Most of the levels are from Sonic fangames which are the inspiration for me. Don't worry I credited the owners of the source material in the credits. Click on the zone names to reveal their content.
Sonic Time Attacked: Slide City
Radical Sonic: Orange Bathhouse (link) with grinding areas and gimicks
Somari the Adventurer
Sonic Unity: Great Gate. with working gimmicks
Sonic Robo Blast 2: Aerial Garden. The longest and hard level from BrazSonic. The enemies were made from (almost) scratch.
GuimO: Forest Village (https://archive.org/details/Guimo_1020 ). Furthermore, GuimO is a Brazilian indie DOS game, which had available demos in CD-ROM magazines from mid to end of the 90s. This level have been ported with rips from spritesheets and screenshots taken from the original game. That was such a challenge to make that less frustrating as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

Project Expeditive

A Sonic the Hedgehog Fangame
Apr 20, 2020
Hey, we're still working on the game! Here are some screenshots for new animations, sprites and GUI. On a side note, the Discord server for the game is now private with certain requirements needed in order to be brought in. For more information, be sure to send us a message!

Be aware, not everything you see in these screenshots are final, things are most likely to change further on! The most we've added are Sonic's animations, rings, GUI, the grass, and monitors. A lot of what you see came with the CORE engine framework which Expeditive is being built on top of.

5017 5018
5019 5020

MeyerGames

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 23, 2017
www.patreon.com
An early-stage project that I'm building with my own home-grown Motobug Engine. I also made most of the art (except for sonic and the motobug) and all the music.

Not sure how far I want to go with it, but you can play the early build here.

Chaos Causeway Zone:
View attachment 5034View attachment 5035
View attachment 5036View attachment 5037

Early Special Stage (tiles are not final):
View attachment 5038View attachment 5039
View attachment 5040
Not gonna lie, but this is leagues better than what I accomplished working with HTML5. You should keep at this, cause I would love to see a fully-realized Javascript Sonic game like this.

Sep 18, 2017
England
Hey, we're still working on the game! Here are some screenshots for new animations, sprites and GUI. On a side note, the Discord server for the game is now private with certain requirements needed in order to be brought in. For more information, be sure to send us a message!

Be aware, not everything you see in these screenshots are final, things are most likely to change further on! The most we've added are Sonic's animations, rings, GUI, the grass, and monitors. A lot of what you see came with the CORE engine framework which Expeditive is being built on top of.

View attachment 5017View attachment 5018
View attachment 5019View attachment 5020
Loving the sprite work here. Keep it up man!

Reactions: sanic da heg