don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

Max_Equidna1

MafyGames
Nov 26, 2018
Mexico
It seems that I'm the only one who breaks the logic of the world of sound hahaha, my game is a game of fans not only for sonic, but for "gun.smoke" an old title but that's my childhood, I know some will do it I like the idea of this game, I just want to honor the creators of gun.smoke only, I do not seek to make sonic history something like that.

screen0.png screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png

Attachments

Reactions: sanic da heg

jubbalub

mania fanboy
Jul 22, 2018
Labyrinth Zone is the oldest level in The Misfits Pack, so we gave it a facelift! Consists of new custom artwork by one of our artists and some significant changes to the level to make it more accurate to the original. Act 2 has also seen some major additions, but you'll have to discover those for yourself.

Coderman64

Sound Test
Oct 2, 2019
coderman64.github.io
Hey all! I'm kinda new here, so tell me if this isn't the place for this...

After a few years of leaving it on the back burner, I finally decided to post my Sonic engine here on SFGHQ. It's completely written in HTML and JS, so you can run it from inside a website, even on your phone or tablet (like this). I was hoping that, if I got a little more attention for it, I'd be more motivated to pick it up and start working on it again.

I also posted a SFGHQ thread here.

The screenshots aren't particularly mesmerizing, in my opinion, but I drew all of the tiles and backgrounds for the ice level myself.

And one final screenshot of an old dev level working with touch controls:

Coderman64

Sound Test
Oct 2, 2019
coderman64.github.io
UPDATE!

After some work and performance upgrades, I decided it was about time to add some eye-candy.

So, I added an experimental motion blur/after-image mode. To toggle it on, press <i> to enter debug mode, then <m> to enable motion blur. When enabled, you'll get afterimages if your character's speed equals or exceeds the maximum speed they can reach under their own power. (AKA when Sonic goes into his leg-spinning animation). As always, you can find a playable demo online at https://coderman64.github.io/motobug-engine/.

Tell me what you think! (If I get good feedback, I might enable it by default).

Here are some screenshots with all three characters: