don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Not really a game, buuuut:

supersonic.png

I'm making a lil Multimedia/Clickteam Fusion example and tutorial assortment. Most of the things in the collection aren't that pretty and just try to show how to make some basic things, buuuut hey there's also this, glowing Super Sonic with little sparkles (not really shown here) and with Chaos Emeralds spinning around him in a sort of 3D manner.

I'll upload the file to SFGHQ at some point after SAGE, I miss the big collection of example/tutorial files this site used to have long time ago sooo I want to help bring those back.

FoxConED (Egor The Cat)

Green Hill Zone
Feb 11, 2018
Take a sneak peak at the lush hills of Eternity Island Zone, the opening zone of the game! Blaze along the grassy paths and swing on vines -- all while admiring the otherworldly skyscapes of Sonic's world.

Artwork by Mr. Cat
This is just WIP, not final version

FUTURE OF PROJECT IN YOUR HANDS!
We're searching for:
- character and enemy sprite artists with the ability to make animations
- level artists for make backgrounds and foregrounds
- level designers to make chunks and level-object layout in SonLVL

If you are interested in participating and there are some questions you can write to:
Disocrd - FoxConED#8188

PM13

Shameless Recolor
Feb 25, 2018
Take a sneak peak at the lush hills of Eternity Island Zone, the opening zone of the game! Blaze along the grassy paths and swing on vines -- all while admiring the otherworldly skyscapes of Sonic's world.

Artwork by Mr. Cat
This is just WIP, not final version

FUTURE OF PROJECT IN YOUR HANDS!
We're searching for:
- character and enemy sprite artists with the ability to make animations
- level artists for make backgrounds and foregrounds
- level designers to make chunks and level-object layout in SonLVL

If you are interested in participating and there are some questions you can write to:
Disocrd - FoxConED#8188
This looks amazing!!

Ivonahara

Green Hill Zone
Oct 6, 2017

A quick first look at the first zone in Sonic Gearshift in motion (albeit in a heavy WIP state) + a look at all the sprite/gameplay customization options implemented so far

I go a bit more in detail about what exactly I implemented in this small thread.