don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

MeyerGames

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 23, 2017
www.patreon.com
In my opinion, this looks more like a RAGE entry, or an early NewGrounds flash game, everything seems inconsistent, it looks barren and it's devoid of any decorations (small things such as flowers or heck, even stars for the sky).
Tiles aren't properly placed (it's noticeable in the second pic), and there seems to be some stuff going on in the third pic, where the monkey guy is in front of the HUD.
Thanks for the feedback. Those were actually from earlier in the development of the demo, and since there's still some time, I'll put it to good use. Again, I appreciate it.

Hyper Emerson

Spring Yard Zone
Aug 14, 2017
yoritoshi.wordpress.com
05.png
Sent Cosmic Boll for SAGE. Finished work on Continue/Game Over, stage clear and main menu interfaces recently so it looks presentable. Finished enemy variants that are stronger and can't be stunned, but they ended up not being as much of a threat as I wanted.
I'll try to add some more stuff until the expo starts.

Last edited:

GreenTopHat

Joe Mama
Jul 28, 2018
Really liking the look of this zone, this and the use of Crackers-esque Tails sprites gives me Edge Of Darkness vibes, which is a good thing!
My only real nitpick with this would be the lower tiles of the wall on the left, they seem disconnected.
Reminds me of Time Twisted.

Reactions: sanic da heg

jubbalub

mania fanboy
Jul 22, 2018
I haven't yet posted anything to SFGHQ, so I guess this will be my first. For the past few months I've been working on a project called Sonic Mania: The Misfits Pack. The mission is to take a bunch of levels people don't like, for various reasons - boring, unmemorable, plain shit - and make them enjoyable (and also add in a new zone just for fun). Here are a few screenshots of the SAGE demo.

Modern

what tu hecc is modern!1!1!1
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't yet posted anything to SFGHQ, so I guess this will be my first. For the past few months I've been working on a project called Sonic Mania: The Misfits Pack. The mission is to take a bunch of levels people don't like, for various reasons - boring, unmemorable, plain shit - and make them enjoyable (and also add in a new zone just for fun). Here are a few screenshots of the SAGE demo.

Can confirm, I share discords with this guy and he’s shared frequent progress updates, the amount of work here is phenomenal and his team has done a great job. The levels in the demo are pretty fun to play and Boardwalk Bayou is a nice attempt at an original level, even if I can recognize a few pulled assets.

thereel1_

A kid with some passion in my breakfast
Sep 11, 2017
Here's a quick screenshot of my SAGE project, Hyper's Quest 2: Tuber-verse/Tube-iverse in Peril, and it's character selection menu.

Yes, I get it. Hyper's a recolor. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that statement from people who are aware of this project.
His design is indeed based off of Sonic's in this game, but for a reason. It's not simply to distinguish characters; it's a matter of story. Y'know how Sonic's design changed slightly with the start of the Dreamcast and Modern era? Well, depending on how well the game does, Hyper's design will change DRAMATICALLY during future installments (again, if it does well enough to have any future installments).

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Rudie Radio Waves

The One With The Most Power
Sep 21, 2017
Italy
Here's a quick screenshot of my SAGE project, Hyper's Quest 2: Tuber-verse/Tube-iverse in Peril, and it's character selection menu.

Yes, I get it. Hyper's a recolor. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that statement from people who are aware of this project.
His design is indeed based off of Sonic's in this game, but for a reason. It's not simply to distinguish characters; it's a matter of story. Y'know how Sonic's design changed slightly with the start of the Dreamcast and Modern era? Well, depending on how well the game does, Hyper's design will change DRAMATICALLY during future installments (again, if it does well enough to have any future installments).

Let me know what your thoughts are.
The image link seems to be broken.