don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

DarkVampireDee

Friendly Vampire Pixel Artist
Egg Garden zone is getting a Genesis/CD style make over, currently 70% done, the sprites remake done by yours truly and with some help from Dolphman (thanks man for those custom badniks and updating the Egg Guardian boss), the original graphics were ripped by Okamikurainya

This is currently being made for Sonic MAX+ with Okamikurainya and Tpot with addition help from:

GML Master
Shadow MasterX5
AlexV
AsuharaMoon
Two Tailed Cuck
Hydra
Trinitronity

There won't be a video of it till the zone is fully completed.

Krebbit

You're not gureito daze.
Aug 29, 2017
Bruh
is this just the green hill from sage again only this time it looks better?

ChasmanMX

Green Hill Zone
Sep 5, 2017

Trying my hand at UE4. Result of about 3 hours of work. Still pretty rough around the edges, but the basic movement is pretty much there. SADX model animated by myself in Blender.

ChasmanMX

Green Hill Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Looks alright, though it seems a bit slow and floaty. Would like to see some slope physics aswell.
I got the basic concept of aligning the character to the ground normal, but actual slope physics will take some more learning on my part which I plan to continue. As far as Sonic being floaty, I've actually already fixed that, and was only a matter of changing some values around. He now has more weight to him, and also accelerates faster more like Adventure, and his animations now flow better matching his speed.

ChasmanMX

Green Hill Zone
Sep 5, 2017

Here's a quick update for my UE4 learning project. Added floor alignment, working loops (still buggy), normal shield, and overall physics fixes. Still waaaay far away from great, but I will keep working and changing things as I go.

FoxConED (Egor The Cat)

Green Hill Zone
Feb 11, 2018
New pieces of Sonic Virtual Adventure puzzle~

We have a very big idea for all hack gameplay...
New demo on SAGE (or maybe SHC). In the current situation, we will not be able to promise or guarantee anything.

We also need a musician who can make original music (I have a long creative crisis I do not have any ideas). If someone is interested, write to ssrg PM or Skype or Discord (all contact info in my profile).

Last edited:

Aki-at

Marble Zone
Feb 10, 2018
London, UK
www.brockcrocodile.com

#screenshotsaturday Beat down a couple of bees, get blasted across some pipes and take a wild ride through the honey current in Beehive Battleship! #indiegame #gamedev #indiedev #BrockCrocodile
https://twitter.com/BrockCrocodile/status/962381939662614528

Wa-hey! First time posting in this thread so I hope animated gifs are fine, looked a couple of pages before and saw one spiffy one with Metal so I thought this would be all fine so here's one of a game I'm making Brock Crocodile. Now whilst not a Sonic fangame, it's definitely inspired by a lot of the 16 bit platformers, quite liking how this level is coming along actually!