don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

TheBlurCafe

Has been killed 33 times by SFGHQ members
Sep 1, 2017
Your nearest Cafe

Welp, decided to post this here.
This is a collaboration between me and my friends and I made the majority of the sprites you see here, like the walking and running ones, the base sprite, advance-styled life icon and more stuff.
You might recognize this from Sonic NG, the fan game that used said sprites (and weirdly enough, not crediting me).
This sheet was originally started by me, later reworked and tweaked by TheGoku7729 and Glitchy.

Ay Jay

That guy who really likes Cave Story
Aug 29, 2017
Brazil

Oh hey, it's my first time actually posting something in here.

People who frequent the Discord server may already be familiar with this Zone, but for those uninformed, this is Silver Shrine Zone, the first level from my fan game, Sonic Time-Lapsed.

The level's changed a lot in the past months, and I look foward to showcasing more of it.

Last edited:

Ay Jay

That guy who really likes Cave Story
Aug 29, 2017
Brazil
upload_2017-10-14_17-33-21.png

Why would you look at that, another mock-up. And hopefully this one can be seen by others without me having to edit the post multiple times like last one.

This time, it's showcasing the bottom part of the stage, alongside some objects. This wonderful display has been made possible by the talented DVD and Xtuart, so the great majority of the credit goes to them.

Hopefully we will still be able to get a demo out this year, considering we had to skip SAGE due to a lack of a programmer.

SoniKast

The guy that never finishes his fangames.. or not
Aug 29, 2017
France

Welp, decided to post this here.
This is a collaboration between me and my friends and I made the majority of the sprites you see here, like the walking and running ones, the base sprite, advance-styled life icon and more stuff.
You might recognize this from Sonic NG, the fan game that used said sprites (and weirdly enough, not crediting me).
This sheet was originally started by me, later reworked and tweaked by TheGoku7729 and Glitchy.
Wait where's TAS1991's credit for the pixelart on the left? (the one under the Random sprite)
Also why did you remove our FC's?

Reactions: sanic da heg