don't click here

Posing after beating stage (Sonic Worlds Delta)

Memekage

Green Hill Zone
May 14, 2021
After messing around with code and searching online, I still can't figure out how to make the characters pose after completing the act in sonic worlds delta. If someone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Sotaknuck

Scrambled Egg Zone
May 27, 2020
You need a bit of work to do.
  • First off you have to define a new "Victory" action for the characters inside "player-player control - actions - other actions", and make it so it disables the player's controls.
  • Into "Player - Player Animation - change animation" you have to define an animation control for the action above.
  • You then have to change the part inside the "Common objects->Stage Clear" to make it so that instead of walking out of the screen your victory action is triggered for the goalpost and the animal capsule
  • You also have to adjust the camera settings so that the character isn't allowed to walk out of the screen edge, or the player may leave on the right before your animation starts.

Memekage

Green Hill Zone
May 14, 2021
First off, I wanna thank you for the help! It worked :) and then I want to tell you that sonic 3D in 2D really inspired me to make my fangame

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sotaknuck