don't click here

Old Sonic fan games

JMan

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 4, 2017
So lets talk about Sonic Omni KhaosSaga, Aka Sonic Omni Khaos, Thirdscape and Thirdscape 2. I adore the story and experience of these games to much recently that I didn't get to beat as a kid. I recently collected nearly all the old fan games from the grave of way back machine, pc0, and some other site i dont remember the name of.

Reactions: Liam0914

Sonicmasterxyz

Press Start Screen
May 31, 2019
So lets talk about Sonic Omni KhaosSaga, Aka Sonic Omni Khaos, Thirdscape and Thirdscape 2. I adore the story and experience of these games to much recently that I didn't get to beat as a kid. I recently collected nearly all the old fan games from the grave of way back machine, pc0, and some other site i dont remember the name of.
I loved those games and I can't find them anywhere. Only Thirdscape 2, but the first one was the one I really wanted. Could anyone help me out? I've actually been following SFGHQ since around 2000, just never really bothered to make an account until someone mentioned those games. I need them so badly, such great memories.

CR3470 / B5M!GameStudio

Green Hill Zone
Sep 2, 2017
Cambados, Pontevedra (SPAIN)
(Sorry! My English is regular. That's why I use the Google translator for these things)

Well, I have seen in this post about old Sonic fangames. There is a YouTube channel, which has its own website, where it collects from fangames that are related or inspired, with Sonic the Hedgehog and company. The description in "About" from his YT channel says it all, but surely some of the SFGHQ forum users they already know who isthis person:

"I am not seeking fame or fortune on Youtube, i simply use this channel for my personal reasons and or sharing stuff to others.
Currently sharing full gameplay footages of Sonic Fan Games, not following an upload schedule either.

A good deal of art used in the videos is custom drawn and or made, please do not steal. (Or feel the wrath of Deathtrap!)

For my personal Games Archive Website check here: https://scaleyfoxy.weebly.com/ "

Well, this it's all me for now!
~JuanCa (JC2PR/El RandoÑaÑo)

Reactions: Jlook and juney2008

Nova

Green Hill Zone
Jul 3, 2020
South East, England
Hey! Glad to see this pop up. I worked on this ages ago.
I did not realize this! Was a big fan of Magicgrafx's games back in the day and Chaomega felt like their most ambitious one for a time.

Does anybody remember one that was Archie/SatAM-themed? It used to be hosted on this very site years and years ago, I'm almost certain of it - first level was in a forest in the rain, I think, and it had a rather unique visual style with some quite nice sprites. I've been trying to find the name of it for years but I just can't track it down.

Sternosaur

Programming is hard, big brain time.
Nov 7, 2018
Oh man, I didn't know this thread existed here. One of the earliest fan games I played was a simple minigame called Sonic Avalanche where you dodge rows of fire coming at you. It was made by "Shadow Team" back in 2003, and it had a fan character among sonic tails knuckles amy and cream named "Mugumi the Cat" which was supposidly related to Big the cat, and I thought it was real lmao.

Attachments

Sternosaur

Programming is hard, big brain time.
Nov 7, 2018
Oh man, I didn't know this thread existed here. One of the earliest fan games I played was a simple minigame called Sonic Avalanche where you dodge rows of fire coming at you. It was made by "Shadow Team" back in 2003, and it had a fan character among sonic tails knuckles amy and cream named "Mugumi the Cat" which was supposidly related to Big the cat, and I thought it was real lmao.
my mind is literally being blown right now-
the main site said there was a way to unlock characters
I have no clue where scaleyfoxy got the passwords from to unlock shadow and cheese, but now I know it was true all along!