don't click here

Need a 2D Sonic engine for my fan game

Swixay

Green Hill Zone
Aug 26, 2018
Canada
Hello I wanna start create my own Sonic fan game, but I don't know what to use as engine for the game. I research a Sonic engine for 2D Sonic game who don't need programming skill, but I don't wanna be too much limited I wanna edit sprites,hud,props and other things like that. So if you have some engine proposition please tell me, thanks!

(Btw sorry if my english is not super excellent I speak mainly french and I know english but I still have some difficulties so sorry)

TehMonkeyB

Press Start Screen
Sep 13, 2020
but I don't wanna be too much limited I wanna edit sprites,hud,props and other things like that. So if you have some engine proposition please tell me, thanks!
use sonic worlds engine it MOSTLY doesnt use programming plus you can edit sprites the hud level tiles and props BUT it uses clickteam fusion meaning it costs a lot of money so if you want to just buy clickteam ONCE get the steam version of clickteam fusion that way you would have it forever because of "but I don't wanna be too much limited I wanna edit sprites,hud,props and other things like that" thenn welp being described by that the engine you want is sonic worlds delta or delta revamped or simple sonic worlds or not so simple sonic worlds