don't click here

Fan Game 3D Sonic Fan Game

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
interesting, I started using the bumper engine, I wanted to at least put the boost but I don't know how to program XD, what I did was rip the maps from generations and unleashed project and rip the model and animations from sonic unleashed.For now I don't have the slightest idea how to put the animations correctly, just the model, what pleased me most was having managed to put a light effect on unity that ended up leaving the windmill isle act 1 and cool edge pretty:)

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
do you intend to do more tutorials like putting boost etc?

Josh4359

Green Hill Zone
Jun 14, 2022
do you intend to do more tutorials like putting boost etc?
maybe, might just end up releasing the framework when its done and making videos on how i got it to work. still isnt finished tho; working on reorganizing all the messy code which might take a while.

boost specifically should be pretty easy to do urself, just set the player to max speed on a timer.

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
maybe, might just end up releasing the framework when its done and making videos on how i got it to work. still isnt finished tho; working on reorganizing all the messy code which might take a while.

boost specifically should be pretty easy to do urself, just set the player to max speed on a timer.
I managed to import models with animations, but now I wanted to be able to add the rail since I realized that there are already existing scripts for it in the bumper engine but I don't know how

Josh4359

Green Hill Zone
Jun 14, 2022
I managed to import models with animations, but now I wanted to be able to add the rail since I realized that there are already existing scripts for it in the bumper engine but I don't know how
ull need some kind of spline plugin. i think unity also has its built in splines but I've heard they aren't very good

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
ull need some kind of spline plugin. i think unity also has its built in splines but I've heard they aren't very good
I still can't put the rail:( I realized that unity has the spline, I just want to put the boost but I don't know how to program, would I be able to put a button to accelerate?