Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Game Lloyd the Monkey 2

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by MeyerGames, Jun 26, 2018.

1. MeyerGames

MeyerGames E Rank Member

With SAGE coming up next month, I figured this would be a good time to reveal my newest game project, Lloyd the Monkey 2. The game is being built in the Unity Engine and will borrow a little from Mega Man and Sonic Heroes to create something larger in scope than its predecessor.

Here's a collection of screenshots and animations to show what the game will be like, all coming from the first stage I will be showing off: Power Mountain.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I look forward to showing this game off at SAGE this year!

2. MeyerGames

MeyerGames E Rank Member

Here's some all-new screenshots that are closer to what the actual SAGE 2018 demo will be!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. MeyerGames

MeyerGames E Rank Member

Here's some screenshots of the other part of the demo, the Research Island stage!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. MeyerGames

MeyerGames E Rank Member

Here's some new screenshots of Lloyd the Monkey 2, showing off Byzantium Castle, one of the town stages in the game.
    The next demo is actually going to be released in January 2019, so please look forward to it![​IMG] [​IMG]