Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Others [Idea] Project Brutal Sonic or "Shadow The Hedgehog FPS remake"

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by Wingzzzzy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Wingzzzzy

Wingzzzzy I like Tails.

Hello Wingzzzzy here, So here is one of my very wired ideas that will never come to life Project Brutal Sonic.
    This game would be a Mod using the Source Engine (i don't know what game to mount it on that can handle a lot of CPU enemy's and death-match multiplayer). As Shadow in my eyes has been always a brutal character why not give it the Brutal Doom/Brutal Half-Life make over. At the moment is just ideas i have not gone in to making stuff for it like maps or modeling. As i have a hard time finding good tutorials on how to mod Source Engine. You guys may be saying "Why Source?" Simple no one has done a sonic game in source.

The game will be remade with fps movement in mind and a few of the old FPS gaming tricks like B-hops , Rocket Jumping and Strafing. With the game having one more choice by the name of Brutal witch means YA KIlL EVERYONE. Is just and idea i will may be move it to a better engine like Cryengine. At the moment i am still thinking of the idea who knows i will maybe drop the brutal part and just make Shadow The Hedgehog FPS Remake.

What do you guys think?

2. Prancer

Prancer Going Nowhere

I think it's not that bad of an idea.

3. Unlimited Trees

Unlimited Trees Going home

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Wingzzzzy

Wingzzzzy I like Tails.

What?

5. Wingzzzzy

Wingzzzzy I like Tails.

But if the brutal idea kinda falls i will just make a tech demo of a fps sonic fan game using source.

6. Prancer

Prancer Going Nowhere