don't click here

I'd made a pixel art that is related to disney and sonic...

tarkan

Marble Zone
Dec 25, 2017

Yeah... I'm not completely sure if anyone on this site knows Sofia the First... But I used to watch Sofia before I went into the Sonic stuff.
And yeah it's been a while ever since I watched Sofia the First. But I noticed something in this year... When I was looking online I saw an image that is a purple dragon with red-ish hair... I clicked on it but it turns out it's Sofia in a dragon form... I was confused about this image so I did some kind of a research and it turns out that image was from one of the episodes... and the one episode that showed Sofia in a dragon form is called: "The Royal Dragon"
However I didn't get a chance to watch it but somehow my mind just came up with a ridiculous idea... At first I was listening to sonic 2 music before I saw the image... And yeah... the idea was a Cedric the Sorcerer boss fight in Sonic 2. But then I just realized that Cedric only wants the amulet from Sofia. And yeah... I tried to draw Cedric first but it's almost hard to draw in a Sonic 2 art-style but I managed to do it barely right.
And oh as for Sofia... I decided not do draw the Human form of her... Why? Because somehow my mind had thought that the "Sonic the Hedgehog" logo was meant for the blue blur itself... But since Sofia has a Dragon form now that I think "Sofia the Dragon Princess" should fit right... And yeah... I drew the dragon form of her in a Sonic 2 Art-style...
However I couldn't get a hold of myself for this crazy idea... And yeah I created this... thing...
So yeah...
Hope you enjoy this pixel art that I did.
EDIT: I just found out the episode itself isn't called "Dragon royale" it was called "The Royal Dragon". You could basically find it here: https://sofia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Royal_Dragon

tarkan

Marble Zone
Dec 25, 2017
And yeah... So... What do you think if Sofia as a dragon is in Sonic 2?
Let me know when you replay.

CantUseOwnNameForUsername

Green Hill Zone
Feb 21, 2020
And yeah... So... What do you think if Sofia as a dragon is in Sonic 2?
Let me know when you replay.
Yeah idk how is this sofia but it will be great to see an new and unknown (for some as you say) character in sonic 2 ! Idk for you but this character looks like spyro to me... But its good !!!!