Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Fan Game I need help with a Story for a Fan-Game

Discussion in 'Creation Labs' started by Prancer, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Prancer

Prancer E Rank Member

Hey, I need some help coming up with a story for my fan-game. My mind has been blank for a while, and I don't want to use a generic "Robotnik stole the 7 chaos emeralds again." Thanks in advance!

[EDIT] Nevermind I just got an idea that's actually good.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Zenron

Zenron ░▒▓█►─═ᴢ ᴇ ɴ̲̅ ʀ̲̅ ᴏ ɴ═─◄█▓▒░

oh CAN i still help? i would be very grateful to help any way i can?.

you should not give it, even tho this site is afk or something is wrong.

3. Prancer

Prancer E Rank Member

IDK man, If I need help, I'll ask you. BTW I'll use the Super Ring Engine.

4. Metalsonic3

Metalsonic3 E Rank Member

You miiight want to give some more details the next time around you ask for some ideas, like, which characters are involved, what's the era your game is going for, and so on. Kinda hard to help from just hearing it's a fangame, I only figured out you're making a Sonic fangame from you mentioning Robotnik, hah.

5. Prancer

Prancer E Rank Member

ok, thanks for the advice