Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Flash Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nintender, Oct 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Nintender

Nintender You know, that one guy.

What's your favorite flash games? Mine personally are Ultimate Flash Sonic, and most of the bootlegs just because of how bad they are. I also quite like some classics such as :the game:, Portal: The Flash Version, and Super Mario Crossover.

2. Starturbo

Starturbo Fast Moving Star

My favorite flash games would have to be the Fancy Pants series. Just found out about them recently, but they are quite well-made, and remind me a bit of Sonic. There are now Fancy Pants games on console, mobile, and most recently, Steam. Besides that, there are some other great Flash games on Newgrounds, and Smash Flash 2 is also pretty fun.

3. LittleAmnesiac4709

LittleAmnesiac4709 Dash

my favorite flash series is ultimate flash sonic as well

4. Zenron

Zenron Zenron The Time Lord

my fav would be super mario flash smash and eggman hates furries and super mario boss rush

5. Calleb23

Calleb23 E Rank Member

Definitely Velocity Wings, I used to play this game every single day back when was released, still playing today but not that much

6. Super Dirpy Fox

Super Dirpy Fox Just a random game creator...

I love most all the crappy Scratch games because... well I enjoy bad games.

7. tarkan

tarkan E Rank Member

scratch games and MFGG games and also Sonic fangames HQ games.

8. WizToad

WizToad Wait who's this guy?

A Flash game I used to play a while ago was this deathmatch game all about Robotnik and others in Robotnik machines fighting to the death through transforming into other boss machines from stuff like Sonic 1, 2, 3, CD, etc. I used to love that game and it even had multiplayer!
    But apart from that, I also used to play Suepr Smash Flash 1 and 2 all the time, but everyone else already knows those games lol

9. Prancer

Prancer Going Nowhere

Final Fantasy Sonic X Episode 6, Ultimate Flash Sonic, and Tetris(if that counts).