don't click here

DemX Art Requests!

DemX

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, you may not know me on the forums but im active on the discord server. I'm an aspiring artist that's trying to get some practice in so I started this thread to accept art requests you may have for me. I want to improve as an artist and I feel like this is a cool way to start. Keep in mind that when I draw your requests it could take a bit so I won't be able to post it immediately. Should get each request done within a day or two at the most. There will be some rules with the requests, they are...

0. Explain what you want in good detail. Can't draw what you want if I dont completely understand what I'm drawing.

1. Nothing with backgrounds, not ready for that yet. Just characters for now.

2. Only a single request per person.

3. Will only tackle 3 at a time which will be determined by post order.

4. I'm willing to do lewd art but... don't ask me to draw sex on a canvas lmao.

Just so you can see what my art looks like, here are a few links as well as images. I cant wait to draw for you! Also for fellow artists, feel free to leave critique!

20171031_041141.png

1502935735660.png

Screenshot_20170805-162537.jpg

Instagram: http://instagram.com/haxhabte

DeviantArt: https://demxultra.deviantart.com

Current Request List:
1. Krebbit
2. Two Tailed Cuck
3. Lange (requested via discord)

Last edited:
Reactions: B0M

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
I'm very impressed with your works, such a good job with the lines and colors! Is there any chance to get an artwork with other Sonic characters, like Vector the Croc?

Reactions: DemX

DemX

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2017
I'm very impressed with your works, such a good job with the lines and colors! Is there any chance to get an artwork with other Sonic characters, like Vector the Crocodile? :D
Can definitely make something for you as a request. How about it? Just let me know the specifics.

DemX

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2017
Your art looks pretty amazing! I'm sort of wondering if you could draw my character Technic (in my profile picture). Could DM you some references, but most of the drawings and 3D models I've made so far are rather low quality.
Sure. Dm it to me and I'll try my best to work with what I have.

DemX

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2017
Your art looks pretty amazing! I'm sort of wondering if you could draw my character Technic (in my profile picture). Could DM you some references, but most of the drawings and 3D models I've made so far are rather low quality.
1509747570804.png

Here you go m8! Hope you like it!

Edit: As a side note since I'm only doing 3 at a time, I'll make a list on the OP so you can see if any spots are open and can request based on if there's room or not.

Last edited:

Okamikurainya

Green Hill Zone
Sep 10, 2017
Hoi! Would you be up for drawing an in-flight pose for my character Prism the Peacock? :3

This original drawn by TrippleJaz.

DemX

Green Hill Zone
Oct 1, 2017
Just posting to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about you all! I'm currently practicing and polishing my art skills to apply it to requests. If you're in the discord server then you'll see what I'm doing! Just be patient and I'll try my best to knock your socks off.