Core Framework

BomberFragJack-SonicFan

SonicFullTrilogyOwner
May 4, 2020
Core Framework is trash because:
Multi-Level support doesn't exist (I.E the game crashes when opening,closing, or trying to go to a different level)
Terrible Controls (Keyboard keys A,S and D are using and you can't change them.) {Yes, I have tried to change the default controls and it didn't work}
Not compatible with older version of Clickteam Fusion/Multimedia Fusion (You have to use CF2.5+ or also known as CF2.6)
Doesn't run well with All AMD setups (AMD Ryzen {CPU} and RNDA 2{Graphics} Chips)
No multi-Monitor support (It doesn't use more than 2 monitors even though this was made a few months after Sonic Mania released {Multi-Monitors were popular})

*I know this doesn't matter anymore as Core Framework Plus/2.0 is coming to SAGE 2020*

Core Framework wasn't designed to be a "Game Engine" so I did a mod to it called "Core Framework Legacy" which makes designing for level editing... Some people used it.

Sadly the piece of shit "nihilist" took it down because DarkMK3 or {Sonic assumer} told him it was "stealing" (Once again I never said it was mine {If any of you had fucking braincells then you would have known}.

Yes, I know the voice over is bad, and I haven't corrected any spelling or grammar missates .

Attachments

Last edited:

Snac

Up n' Down and all around
Jun 26, 2019
Multi-Level support doesn't exist (I.E the game crashes when opening,closing, or trying to go to a different level)
Terrible Controls (Keyboard keys A,S and D are using and you can't change them.) {Yes, I have tried to change the default controls and it didn't work}
Not compatible with older version of Clickteam Fusion/Multimedia Fusion (You have to use CF2.5+ or also known as CF2.6)
Doesn't run well with All AMD setups (AMD Ryzen {CPU} and RNDA 2{Graphics} Chips)
No multi-Monitor support (It doesn't use more than 2 monitors even though this was made a few months after Sonic Mania released {Multi-Monitors were popular})

*I know this doesn't matter anymore as Core Framework Plus/2.0 is coming to SAGE 2020*

Core Framework wasn't designed to be a "Game Engine" so I did a mod to it called "Core Framework Legacy" which makes designing for level editing... Some people used it.

Sadly the piece of shit "nihilist" took it down because DarkMK3 or {Sonic assumer} told him it was "stealing" (Once again I never said it was mine {If any of you had fucking braincells then you would have known}.

Yes, I know the voice over is bad, and I haven't corrected any spelling or grammar missates .
ok first things first
the 2.5 developer version of core also know as old fusion version does that crashing when opened or closed or trying to go to a different level
second
it's trying to be mania accurate, just look at the jump buttons in mania
third
there is a compatible version for 2.5 developer and no, you don't need 2.5+ to use both versions of core
2.5+ is only required for the normal core framework (cause it was made in 2.5+ duh)
fourth
you know amd setups may not run well on some games or fangames right?
fifth
do you really need a multi monitor support?
sixth
lmfao core was released 3 years after mania's release
and lastly
core was indeed designed to be a framework
and the reason why he took it down was cause you traced his hard work and he didn't liked that
now i agree it wasn't right to take it down
but some people does some stuff they think it's right

Dark04

Asshole
Aug 26, 2019

Game crashes due to extensions and core doesn't need "multi-level" support, you can make your own
That's mania controls my bro, A,S,D used for jump or super transformation
It is compatible with vanilla Clickteam Fusion 2.5
I doubt it doesn't run well on AMD setups
Like anyone would care about multi-monitor support
Plus, you released edited source code without creator's permission :)

Snac

Jun 26, 2019
Game crashes due to extensions and core doesn't need "multi-level" support, you can make your own
That's mania controls my bro, A,S,D used for jump or super transformation
It is compatible with vanilla Clickteam Fusion 2.5
I doubt it doesn't run well on AMD setups
Like anyone would care about multi-monitor support
Plus, you released edited source code without creator's permission :)
i like how both of us said the same thing differently lol

Stylix58

A original game creator (or not...)
Sep 21, 2019
France
latonline.glitch.me

Clickteam Fusion 2.6?!
You cant just write "CF2.5+"?!

Snac

Jun 26, 2019

Clickteam Fusion 2.6?!
You cant just write "CF2.5+"?!
He said also know as bruh