don't click here

Fan Game Can somebody lock this thread? - Sonic Deluxe

NotDatOlde

Press Start Screen
Jan 8, 2023
Sonic the Hedgehog Deluxe - lock this thread please
Development halted and forgotten.
Sonic the Hedgehog Deluxe is a work-in-progress, very unfinished fangame for Windows with hand-drawn sprites. Credits in-game.
The versions are in old-to-new order. Special Edition will be released sometime after the normal edition.
Please give constructive criticism!
Hope you like it 🙂
Log:
-Alpha 2-
*Finished ring system.
*Added unfinished enemy.
-Alpha 1-
*First release.

Attachments

Last edited:

GerbilSoft

Administrator
Nov 3, 2017
gerbilsoft.com
The link you posted to the "raffle" has been removed, because it's explicitly asking users for their home/mailing address. I'm guessing that's because you're going to mail out actual DVDs with the game content, BUT...

1. This is literally your first release. Before planning on a "special edition" bundle, you should concentrate on getting the base game done.
  2. You registered today and this is your first post. Asking for personal information like a home address in your first post isn't exactly making a good impression.
In particular, concentrate on point 1: Finish working on a base game before considering any sort of "special editions".

NotDatOlde

Press Start Screen
Jan 8, 2023
The link you posted to the "raffle" has been removed, because it's explicitly asking users for their home/mailing address. I'm guessing that's because you're going to mail out actual DVDs with the game content, BUT...

1. This is literally your first release. Before planning on a "special edition" bundle, you should concentrate on getting the base game done.
  2. You registered today and this is your first post. Asking for personal information like a home address in your first post isn't exactly making a good impression.
In particular, concentrate on point 1: Finish working on a base game before considering any sort of "special editions".
1. Yes, I concentrated on the main project, but I decided to send the raffle earlier.
2. I understand. Now it's digital. And no raffles.
AND yes, I was going to mail the DVDs.
I went the wrong route, with lucky me being able to go the other one. I apologize.