don't click here

BrazSonic 20XX Demo++ (2021)

Campers

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2020

One year has passed since SAGE 2020, a great moment for BrazSonic 20XX to bring the best of Brazil and Sonic to the world. During that time, I've been working hard to finish the project, which in turn demands a lot of things like stages, plot, playable characters.

This year, I intended not to bring the BrazSonic 20XX precisely to focus on the quality of the game, but as the project already has a lot ready to play, I decided at the last minute to release an extended demo, with different phases from the previous version, for the public to play and also keep the BrazSonic hype, even a little late.

What is BrazSonic 20XX?

BrazSonic 20XX is an actual reboot of the BrazSonic series, with no links with any previous games. The reason for this restart is due to the fact that the BrazSonic 1 is already very outdated, and also BrazSonic 2 does not have been succeeded over the last few years.

The game is set in Brazil in the year 20XX (at some time of the 21st century), where the congressman Ivo Corruptnik, who dreams of being President of the country, seeks the Corruption Emeralds to make it true. However, his ambition implies chaos and destruction to the lands and citizens. Then the hero BrazSonic will come into the scene to stop him!

Features
  • Action stages inspired by the original BrazSonic, but with new designs
  • Old characters are back, but even better
  • Assorted Power-ups
  • New and exciting boss battles
  • More challenging 3d Special Stages
  • New game mode: Mission Mode
  • Offline multiplayer mode for 2 to 4 players!
  • Extra and unlockable content to find out!
  • Portuguese, English, and Spanish translations
  • Joypad support for PC and Mobile
  • Bindable touch buttons for touch screen mobile mode
  • Windows and Android versions
Download:

13224 13225 13226 13227 13228 13229

Attachments