don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Complete Ultimate Sonic Heroes Fighters (Definitive Edition)

General Information

ush.png

Ultimate Sonic Heroes Fighters - Definitive Edition

Introduction:

Hi guys! Last year I released the final version of Ultimate Sonic Heroes Fighters for you, and this year I updated the game and we will have the definitive version in this year's sage! This new update game version comes with more characters, new stages and songs.I hope you like this new version and come have fun as much as I had fun making it :)

Game Story:
The plot is simple, 3 villains from multiverse of the sonic universe come together with the intention of challenging Sonic and his friends. Now it's up to the heroes to defeat them and finish this challenge to know who is the strongest team.

Gameplay:
This game is a mix of styles, its gameplay is geared towards the KOF style (The king of fighters) and the battle style gameplay with 3x3 tags (Marvel vs Capcom game style) In addition to being able to change characters during gameplay, it is possible to make combos by stitching with specials and combos of your selected characters.

Game Download:https://gamejolt.com/games/USHF/438466

Comments

Here My Feedback, Suggestion and My Honest Opinion about this fan mugen game

My FeedBack about the game
1. The screen pack theme look every nice but the fonts Don't match with it
2. The Screen pack should been more original, feel like its was rushed threw and minor edit and wort sprite swap by using
"The Mugen tournament generation 3 made by Drachir back 2007"

3. All the Mugen stages are awesome but most of them don't fit with the Sonic Universe or the Title name.
4. Nice surprises of Random Sega Characters appearances like Shinobi other new sega characters appearances in the game
5. few minor adjustment with the simul tag system get a soft-lock after the battles ends or when the time is over when doing a 3 vs 3 battle.

My suggestion about the game

here's my suggestion to you...
You could have contact me I could have helped you out with your fan game project because I am also a creator of making original screen pack content for the Mugen software and I am also a Sprite artist AND YOU could OF have ASK ME FOR helping you with a better look with the game but instead you kind of rushed through it and also the title menu should have been more better however I did enjoy the announcer at the beginning of the title menu but you could have added some animation to give it more realism but you did not do that AND you just made it to static into simple all-in-one image and the title didn't look so good in my opinion AND SO... my suggestion to you is you should have thought that through very carefully

My Honest Opinion about the game

like I said on my feedback I feel like the screen pack itself or the theme was pretty much rushed through completely there's not really much the thought out really so this is how I feel about the game yes I understand that this is just a fan game and we always like to respect creators who try to create their favorite fan game for everyone to enjoy however everything that he has done for this project has no connection whatsoever with the Sonic Universe or related with the world of Sonic now I do appreciate that he went in took the time at and named and credit every person in the credit ending he also went ahead and use the logo to represent himself of course he did use other people's characters in stages to make this game and I feel that everyone can actually could do this with the most vicious time.

however we always love to see new creators as fans all Sonic to try to bring it to the plate and trying to change what we always wanted for Sonic to do or Sega now my only concern was that the screen pack. in conclusion the game is really fun for those who are actually starting out as a fan of making their own simple game for the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise also fans needs to understand that you also need to give credit to Sega and also Sonic Team and try to give them the opportunity to show the how much you appreciate their character and the franchise lots of people and fans forget that knowing that the fans are not the original creator of Sonic but a fan of Sonic

Here My Feedback, Suggestion and My Honest Opinion about this fan mugen game

My FeedBack about the game
1. The screen pack theme look every nice but the fonts Don't match with it
2. The Screen pack should been more original, feel like its was rushed threw and minor edit and wort sprite swap by using
"The Mugen tournament generation 3 made by Drachir back 2007"

3. All the Mugen stages are awesome but most of them don't fit with the Sonic Universe or the Title name.
4. Nice surprises of Random Sega Characters appearances like Shinobi other new sega characters appearances in the game
5. few minor adjustment with the simul tag system get a soft-lock after the battles ends or when the time is over when doing a 3 vs 3 battle.

My suggestion about the game

here's my suggestion to you...
You could have contact me I could have helped you out with your fan game project because I am also a creator of making original screen pack content for the Mugen software and I am also a Sprite artist AND YOU could OF have ASK ME FOR helping you with a better look with the game but instead you kind of rushed through it and also the title menu should have been more better however I did enjoy the announcer at the beginning of the title menu but you could have added some animation to give it more realism but you did not do that AND you just made it to static into simple all-in-one image and the title didn't look so good in my opinion AND SO... my suggestion to you is you should have thought that through very carefully

My Honest Opinion about the game

like I said on my feedback I feel like the screen pack itself or the theme was pretty much rushed through completely there's not really much the thought out really so this is how I feel about the game yes I understand that this is just a fan game and we always like to respect creators who try to create their favorite fan game for everyone to enjoy however everything that he has done for this project has no connection whatsoever with the Sonic Universe or related with the world of Sonic now I do appreciate that he went in took the time at and named and credit every person in the credit ending he also went ahead and use the logo to represent himself of course he did use other people's characters in stages to make this game and I feel that everyone can actually could do this with the most vicious time.

however we always love to see new creators as fans all Sonic to try to bring it to the plate and trying to change what we always wanted for Sonic to do or Sega now my only concern was that the screen pack. in conclusion the game is really fun for those who are actually starting out as a fan of making their own simple game for the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise also fans needs to understand that you also need to give credit to Sega and also Sonic Team and try to give them the opportunity to show the how much you appreciate their character and the franchise lots of people and fans forget that knowing that the fans are not the original creator of Sonic but a fan of Sonic
Thanks for the feedback, so about the critics the idea of the game was to be simple and as intuitive as possible so the screenpack was made and thought of this way, about the stages I thought of a more Sonic Adventure footprint in which they are more urban scenarios and not so fantastic but to keep the nostalgia I thought a lot about the mania also as a reference. I'm glad you liked the game and thanks again for the feedback ^^

Item information

Added by
Corrupião Lendário
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Fan Games

More from Corrupião Lendário

Share this item