Teabat! - SAGE 2019 DEMO

Project Overview

YOU ARE VIEWING AN OLDER VERSION OF THIS PROJECT!
This project has been updated, this is an old version featured in SAGE 2019, for the newer and future updates click here.

A little bat who is sworn to protect his forest of tea is awoken by a strange invasion of spooks! Flutter around a big connected world, bopping ghosts and collecting tea on your way to solve the mystery!
There's 60 teapots to collect across the world's many nooks and crannies, collect as many as you can! (you may need them)
Available on PC & Android translated in English, Français, Español, & Italiano.
I really hope you enjoy playing the game!

Screenshots and media!

Bonus Content

Teabat is primarily a passion project, to make a very simple 2D platformer that anyone can enjoy, while pushing that simplicity to it's limits.
Secondary, Teabat is a 2D platformer formed out of a fascination with the development cycle of 3rd and 4th generations of video games, and a passionate appreciation for their simplicity.
To look back at an era when game developers didn't really have other games to reference for design and concepts.
And to players, many of the concepts we now take for granted were new and experimental.
Favoring simplicity, so that anyone can pick up, play, and figure everything out, but still realizing all of the game's concepts and story to still keep the experience as rich as possible.
Teabat is held to many self-imposed limitations from art to game design like games of that era, but tries to push said limits as far as they can go.

Credits

Great Lange - Music & Audio
Jass - Spanish Translation
Sonikko - Italian Translation
Le Sarcasme - French Translation
SpectraS02 - Character Design & Additional Artwork
Mr. Poe - Boss Design

Latest reviews

I really liked how everything works in this demo, I wish to see more like this in the future.

every was balanced

Comments

Item information

Added by
Tpot
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads