General Information

WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THE GAME?

SYOBON ACTION NOSTALG'S TWITTER

SYOBON ACTION NOSTALG'S DISCORD SERVER

CHECK OUT TOO!

GAMEJOLT PAGE

ITCH.IO PAGE

WHAT IS SYOBON ACTION NOSTALG ?

Is a project based into a japanesse Super Mario RAGE fangame.
This game pretend to bring NEW STUFF that make it ENJOYABLE and CHALLENGING at same time.

Still, this game still in progress , so things can change for future versions.

WHAT DOES THIS DEMO HAS?
This year i bring a update demo that fix next things:

Level 1-3 is FULLY RECREATED
The "new" 1-3 from the old demo has been removed and changed to the original game's level

First Boss is more EASIER
Since i've seen the first boss was really difficult to success at some point that wasn't possible for some people, i made him more weak for make the game more equilibrated (dont think will make this with every boss)

THAT'S IT ?

No man that would be sad, i've been working too in some stuff and did some other for make your testing better:

NOW YOU CAN SELECT THE LEVELS !!
You have problems with sucessing a level? DONT WORRY! you can go back to the Level Selector with the [SHIFT] button and select the level you want to play!

Advanced Level Enviroments !
The original and new levels looks really nice in when is morning, midnight and night!

and for last the best...

THREE NEW LEVELS FOR PLAY !!
As you can see, i made 3 levels that will shows the funtion of this fangame (would liked to show more but well) here's some information about these levels:

UNDERWATER LEVEL
Facts: People loves water levels lol
This level is pretty normal, with this i mean that the entire level doesn't have any trap.

GHOST HOUSE LEVEL
The level is a little challenge since its something labyrinthine. For exit from there, you have to find the blue orbs (level itself explains all)
Got inspired into Super Mario World for make this level and more.

PLANE LEVEL
The Plane level is unique since the gameplay changes completely. You used your plane for fly to the sky, but there flying things that sadly you cant shoot them, so your only way to survive is dodging them.

CAN I SEE IT?

Yeeeah take a look! :p
screenshot9.png
screenshot1.png
screenshot3.png
screenshot5.png
screenshot6.png
screenshot7.png

AND HOW LONG WILL TAKE THIS GAME FOR BE FINISHED?

As i said, the game still in progress so i have many for work. Here's some representation about how's going:

Gameplay
40%

Concepts
50%

Story
5%

Sprites
60%

Worlds & Levels
10%

Total
10%

So i have a long way for finish this xd

YEAH... WHAT IF I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING?

Well, actually i have a Discord Server about this game (the link is adove in Overview)
You can contact me in Twitter too, can be at Syobon Action Nostalg's Twitter as my own one @SergioGameMaker

Reactions: Jason Blue

Item information

Added by
SergioGM
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from SergioGM

Share this item